100% Success Rate!
- Amy Porterfield (digital courses and list building)
- James Wedmore (launching and messaging)
- Stu McLaren (memberships)
- Brandon Lucero (messaging)
- Bobby Klinck (online marketing basics)
- Good communication is key. Good communication is important to me. I will always get back to you in a timely manner and would never ever "ghost" you or make a promise I cannot keep.
- I want the best success possible for my clients. I'll always be on the lookout for your students/clients' best interest when reviewing your website. Your customer journey is key to sales. Their success is your success!
- If I don't know the answer, I'm going to do my best to find it for you. I'm going to share outright if I don't know the answer to your question. Honesty and integrity are important personal values I hold.
Hey! I'm Virginia Stockwell
Originally from southern California,
recently moved to Austin, Texas April 2023.
I'm a Kajabi tutor.
I help course creators and coaches DIY their Kajabi websites by offering screen share Zooms.
"I cannot recommend Virginia highly enough...
1. She took an outdated website and created a new website for me with the most relevant parts of my content - enhanced it to look updated and relevant and did this all at a price that was better than I could have hoped for.
2. She created a digital course for me - taking 20 years of my experience and helping me to organize it and format it and get it up and running - from the modules to the emails to the sales pages - she walked me through every step and her turn around time was incredibly fast!
3. She acted as a business coach, giving me guidance along the way. She went above and beyond what I even expected in terms of providing knowledge and guidance and expertise. She saved me probably thousands of dollars and also kept me focused an on the right track.
Virginia is really a one stop shop! I had looked at many courses and coaches and the prices were too high and I didn't know what direction to go in. Virginia single handedly helped me to launch this new business. And she even gave me pep talks and sanity checks along the way. I do not think this project would have come to fruition without her. I highly recommend her!!"
- Elizabeth DeRobertis of the GPS Weight Loss Program
I started off just like you...
I had a service-based business for years, then one day realized I could help so many more people if I created an online course.
With sixteen client families, I had been a personal chef cooking inside their homes until COVID hit.
Coincidentally, just six months before COVID, I had begun creating an online course teaching others how to start their own personal chef business.
Yes, this website is built on Kajabi® as well as my online course How to Become a Personal Chef >>
I've since mastered the Kajabi® platform and my digital course mostly runs itself.
Now, I can spend my time assisting other course creators and coaches in bringing their products and services to more people by taking their business online.
I've helped HUNDREDS of clients from one-on-one share screen tutorials to designing their Kajabi® websites from scratch with all kinds of small fixes in between.
Best Wishes, Virginia StockwellSchedule a Consult
I've helped yoga instructors, attorneys, spiritual coaches, physicians, relationship counselors, breathwork masters, solar consultants, NLP practitioners, golfers, baby sign language coaches, diversity trainers, fantasy footballers, Realtors, authors, dancers, nutritionists, life coaches, acting coaches, grief counselors, quilters, pre-school teachers, hairdressers, human resource professionals, and other occupations move from an in-person business to a digital course or online coaching product.
I look forward to helping you as well.
Which of the following do you need help with?
- "I'm trying to DIY my Kajabi® website but am getting frustrated with the amount of time I'm wasting trying to learn the platform. If only somebody would screen share and show me quickly how to do things I want done."
- "I have my website mostly set up and only need help with small fixes as I progress in building the site myself. I'll message when I need you."